A Sensitization programme for all India Sainik School Entrance Examination for the year 2020-21 was held at EBRC Hall, Kiphire on 20th August 2019 organised by the District Education office, Kiphire.
DEO Kiphire said that the sensitization programme was held with a purpose to encourage the students who are interested to study at Sainik School Punglwa. He requested the teachers to assist those students who have interest in joining Sainik school.
AEC 7 Assam Rifle Kiphire, A.K. Nayak informed that every year coaching classes are given by the 7 Assam Rifles Kiphire, and as usual coaching classes will be organised. Those interested students were informed to come with proper documents.
Henminlal, TGT Sainik School Punglwa gave a power point presentation on the school and the various activities and teaching aids that were implemented in the school. He mentioned that their main motive is to bring out 'all round development' in every child. He urged the teachers from every school to extend help to the interested students to get registered as no students got enrolled from Kiphire district. Following are the details for registration in the Sainik School Punglwa:
1. Examination date will held on 5th January 2020.
2. Online Registration from 5th August - 23rd September 2019.
3. Registration charges for SC/ST Rs. 250, General/ Defence 400.
4. Website: www.sainikschooladmission.in or www.sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in
5. Examination centre will be in Dimapur, Kohima, Tuensang, Mon and Punglwa (School Campus)
The programme was chaired by Sepithrong Sangtam and vote of thanks was done by AEO Kiphire, Tsisethri.