DC MON NOTIFIES
Thavaseelan K IAS, DC Mon has notified that in view of the declaration of containment Zones within Mon Town, the following SOP for delivery of LPG cylinders within containment Zones is issued for information of all concerned.
1. Contact the respective ward task force for placement of order along with the booklet and amount.
2. The ward task force is to identify and designated a place in the ward for submission of empty gas cylinders and also for collection of new gas cylinders.
3. The volunteers of the ward task force shall ensure the submission and distribution of gas cylinders. The gas cylinders are to be disinfected by the ward task force.
4. The ward task force will compile all the orders and submit the list to Chingmei, EAC office of the DC, Mon (No.8837082365.)
5. The district administration will allocate a date for delivery in consultation with the concerned gas agencies.
6. The ward task force shall receive the gas cylinders on behalf of all the residents of the ward within the containment Zones. Payment should be made on the day of delivery itself.
7. The ward task force shall ensure that wearing of face mask and strict social distancing norms is observed during collection of gas cylinders. Gathering of people in large number is strictly prohibited and strict penal action will be initiated against the violators under relevant provisions of the law.