CHANGLANGSHU VILLAGE DECLARED AS CONTAINMENT ZONE
In view of detection of Covid-19 positive persons through Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) and in order to take effective measures to contain and prevent the spread of Covid-19 and in general interest and safety of public health, ADC Tobu, Keyirangding Hegui NCS on 1st May 2021 declared Changlangshu Village under Monyakshu Sub-Division as Containment Zone with effect from 1st May 2021 till further orders.
Further, the following measures and SOP's are to be observed strictly:
- All Public are advised to follow all safety precautions like wearing of mask at all times, frequent washing of hands and maintain social distancing.
- There will be intensive contact tracing, house to house surveillance and other clinical interventions as required.
- There will be no intermingling amongst the Villagers.
- There will be no movement of people in or out of Changlangshu Village, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining supply of essential goods and services.
- Essential services and activities such as healthcare services, Police, Village Guards, fire, banks, electricity, water and sanitation, regulated movement of public transport including all incidental services and activities needed for a smooth functioning of these activities, shall continue.
- There will be no stopover for all Public/Private transport at Changlangshu village. This is in respect of all Vehicles bound for/originating from Villages in and around Changlangshu.
- All Gatherings/Congregations/Marriages etc is hereby restricted.
- Movement of individuals is strictly prohibited during night hours, except for medical and essential activities.
Any person (s) found violating the Order will be prosecuted as per provisions laid out in Section 51-60 of Disaster Management Act 2005 besides legal action under Section 188 of IPC.
(Renbenthung, IA Mon)