DoSE NOTIFIES ON ADMISSION TO GOVT. HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOLS
The Directorate of School Education has notified for the information of all concerned that new admissions for Class XI in all the 44 (forty four) Govt. Higher Secondary Schools functioning in the State of Nagaland will commence from 29th July 2021 and the following directives have been issued for strict compliance.
- There will be a single Online Admission Portal for all the GHSSs. Students/Parents shall login into the ‘GHSS Admission Portal’ through the link given at the department’s website https://education.nagaland.gov.in and submit applications for schools and streams of their choice.
- One student can submit application for any number of schools and streams of his/her choice.
- The portal will be kept open from 23/07/2021 to 06/08/2021 for students/parents to submit applications. Students will have to upload copies of HSLC Admit Card and Mark Sheet.
- Students/Parents facing difficulties for using the online facility may take assistance of the Common Service Centres functioning under the Department of Information & Technology. Alternatively, they may download the ‘Admission Form’ from the portal and submit the duly filled in Forms to the respective schools on or before 02/08/2021.
- In case of acceptance of forms at schools ( offline mode), the respective schools shall make submission of the forms along with all required documents(Photograph, Admit Card & Mark Sheet) in the Online Admission Portal before the prescribed last date of submission.
- Selection of candidates shall be done by the respective schools as per their intake capacity in order of merit.
- School wise ‘List of Selected Candidates’ along with ‘Waiting List’ will be published at the ‘GHSS Admission Portal’ on 11/08/2021. Details of Admission Fee to be paid will also be made available at the portal.
- Selected Students shall pay the Admission Fee through online payment mode at the Portal from 11/08/2021 to 17/08/2021. Those facing difficulties for making online payment may pay the Fee at respective schools during the above mentioned period.
- Allotment of Vacant Seats to candidates from the Waiting List in order of merit will be done on 20/08/2021.
- Class XI Repeaters need not submit applications. They shall make payment of Admission Fee at respective schools on or before 03/08/2021.
- Submission of applications at the portal does not guarantee admission. Selection of candidates will be done by the respective schools as per their intake capacity in order of merit.
- Further details will be made available through the admission portal.