DC KOHIMA ISSUES PERMIT TO NAGALAND ADVENTURE CLUB
Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Shanavas C in an order has permitted the Nagaland Adventure Club to hold the Grand Finale of the Federation of Motor Sports Club of India of the Indian National Rally Championship in Kohima w.e.f 11th to 24th January 2023 as scheduled under:
1. 11th January 2023: Checking of all Necessary Personal and Vehicle Documents of the competitors.
2. 12th January 2023: Scrutiny of the competing cars and Reconnaissance of the Rally Route. Ceremonial Flag off @ 15:30 Hrs at IG Stadium.
3. 13th January 2023: Rally starts @ 06:00Hrs from the Rally HQ RCEMPA, Music Task Force, Nagaland, M37F+7VW, Kohima, Nagaland. Finish of last car@ 18:06 Hrs @ Rally HQ RCEMPA, Music Task Force, Nagaland M37F+7VW, Kohima, Nagaland.
4. 14th January 2023: Rally starts @ 06:00 Hrs from the Rally HQ RCEMPA, Music Task Force, Nagaland, M37F+7VW, Kohima, Nagaland, Finish of last car @ 15:33 Hrs @ Rally HQ RCEMPA, Music Task Force, Nagaland, M37F+7VW, Kohima, Nagaland followed by Prize distribution at RCEMPA.
The details of Rally Route are RCEMPA - Jotsoma - Khonoma - Dzuleke - Khonoma - Jotsoma - Le Chalet Homestay on NH29 - CC School Mission Road - IG Stadium - RCEMPA.
The order further states that the closure of actual competitive rally route according to the date are:
1. 12th January 2023: Closing time for General Public from Jotsoma - Khonoma - Dzuleke 20 kms is 05:30, 08:10, 11:10 and 13:40 Hrs and the opening time for General Public is 07:50, 10:50, 13:20 and 16:40. Hrs.
2. 13th January 2023: Closing of Route from CC School Mission Road - IG Stadium 10 kms starts from 05:30, 08:10, 10:25 and 13:00 Hrs and the opening time for General Public is 07:50, 10:10, 12:45 and 14:50 Hrs.
Following are the terms and conditions:
1. All competing cars will strictly follow traffic regulations when they are using public roads and pass in 2 minutes interval.
2. In case of any medical emergency or security emergencies arises, the rally will be stopped and allow the general public to use the route and reclose the route once the situation is taken care of.
3. The Rally Officials are allowed to use radios using a particular frequency with the permission from the concerned Authorities.
4. The NAC must follow all the Regulations in conducting the rally in terms of Safety and running of the Rally, put forth by the Federation of Motorsports Club of India (FMSCI), the governing body for rally types of Motorsport activities in India, Recognised by the Olympic Association and Sports Ministry of Indian Government.
5. The Rally must maintain law and order.
(Khekiye IA Kohima)