DISTRICT TASK FORCE LONGLENG HOLDS MEETING
In view of the rising covid-19 positive case in the district, the DTF Longleng convened an emergency meeting with all its members and stakeholders on 3rd May 2021, the meeting was chaired by M. Shayung Phom, DC and chairman DTF Longleng.
The following under-mentioned agendas were discussed and passed by the house.
- Random screening test shall be carried by the concern Medical department for High Risk Group including shopkeepers, Drivers/Operators of, bus/Taxis, road construction worker, hotel/restaurant employees.
- Food expenditure for Medical & Police/ VGs personnels assigned to CCC and Covid-19 hospital duties shall be tentatively borne by the DTF on a basis of Rs. 300/ per person.
- To continue enforcing Covid-19 appropriate behaviours in Longleng town, the DBs and VGs shall assist and coordinate with Police personal for duty, the respective rosters shall be prepared by the concern department.
- The village Guards shall be activated to check and monitor the movement of unknown person in all the village and to immediately report the same to the authorities
- Any public events/gathering/festivities is prohibited in the district and for the purpose of conducting wedding ceremonies, prior approval (15 days advance) of the DTF shall be required.
- Entry/Check gate situated at Shetab & Yonglok under Tamlu circle shall be looked after by the concerned respective Administrative and Police Officers.
- Religious places/place of worship will be permitted outside the containment zone subject to a maximum limit of 30% of the total capacity of the hall/building of any point of time or 100 person, whichever is lower, and with strict adherence to all the provisions of SOPs for preventing the spread of covid-19.
- The new venue for the daily local market is now shifted to the Public Ground, Longleng town with immediate effect until further notice.
- A fine of Rs 200/- shall be imposed on the person not correctly wearing masks in the public places, work places and during transport.
- All the Colony/Ward president/Chairmen are to keep vigil and to promptly report to the authorities in the event of any covid-19 related incidents.
(Manjong Phom, IA Longleng)