HIGHLIGHTS OF THE STATE LEVEL REPUBLIC DAY CELEBRATION
1. 1 Assam Rifles
2. 78 Bn CRPF
3. 93 Bn BSF, Chedema
4. DEF, Kohima
5. 4th NAP Bn, Thizama
6. 11th NAP (IR) Bn
7. 15th NAP (IR) MahilaBn
8. Home Guards & Civil Defence
9. Nagaland Police Brass Band, PTS
10. 14 Assam Rifles Pipe Band
Parade Commander : Nikho Venuh, Dy. Commandant, 10th NAP (IR) Bn.
Parade 2nd in-Command : Kumari Ayangla Pongen, Asstt. Commandant, 15th NAP Bn.
On the occasion of the 72nd Republic Day 2021, Police Medal (PM) for Meritorious Service on the occasion of Republic Day 2021 were awarded to
1. M. Rhovisie Nyuwi, NPS, Commandant, 12th NAP (IR) Bn, Chingtok Longleng.
2. Vipin Yhoshu, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung.
Award of President's Police Medal for Distinguished Service as announced on Republic Day 2020:
a) Liremo Tsopoe Lotha, IPS, IGP (TRG & Bdr) Nagaland.
b) 1. S.TokiumongYim. IPS, IGP (NAP),
2. Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant 9th NAP (IR) Bn,
3. Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung
c) 1. Atu Zumvü, NPS, Dy. S.P (SB), Dimapur
2. Kevisebile Angami, UBI, P.T.S, Chumukedima.
Governor's Gold Medal as announced on Independence Day, 2019:
1. T. Tsenpemo Kikon, NPS, ACP (HQ), Commissioner of Police, Dimapur
2. Noklem Konyak, Havildar, 9th NAP Bn. (IR), Saijang
3. Thungbemo Patton, NCS, Asst. Resident Commissioner (ARC) Nagaland House, Shillong.
4. Reny Wilfred, IAS, ADC, Kiphire.
5. Zeneikho Suohumvu, Head Driver, Office of the Controller of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection (LMCP).
Governor’s Gold Medal as announced on 72nd Republic Day, 2021:
1. Er. Vizotuo Seletsu E.E. PWD (R&B), South Division, Kohima.
2. Er. Talitemsu Jamir, E.E PWD (R&B), Dimapur Division.
3. Ilika Zhimomi, NCS (SDO Civil), Mon HQ
Governor's Gold Medal as announced on Republic Day, 2020 :
1. M. Yambemo Humtsoe, NPS, SDPO (N), Kohima.
2. K. Thavaseelan IAS, Dy. Commissioner, Mon.
3. Thejavizo Nakhro, NCS, EAC Chumukedima.
4. Vilelie Khamo, Contractor.
5. Lemsachenlok Society, Yaongyimchen, Village, Longleng (NGO)
6. North East Initiative Development Agency (NEIDA), Nagaland, (NGO).
Governor's Commendation Certificate announced on Independence Day, 2020:
1. B. Nellayappan, Asst. Director, Directorate of School Education, Nagaland.
2. Dr. Naieem Mustafa Mansury, IPS, DCP, Zone-1, Dimapur.
3. Imlikokba, UBSI, DEF, Mokokchung.
Governor's Commendation Certificate as announced on Republic Day 2021:
1. Y. Tumchobemo Yanthan, NPS, Addl. S.P Wokha.
2. Itokhu Sumi, ASI, CP, Dimapur.
3. Neivotuo Tsuhah, Steno Gr-1, Nagaland Legislative Assembly.
4. Athiubo Zeliang, UBSI, CP, Dimapur.
5. Mezhuvito Angami, ASI, CP, Dimapur.
6. Imnasowa, Peon, Administrative Training Institute.
7. Er. Lanuakum Ao, Jr. Er. Office of the Chief Er. PWD (NH).
8. Avino Peseyie, Graduate Teacher, GHSS, Chumukedima.
9. Lithrila Sangtam, NCS, EAC, Aboi.
10. H.A Hongnao Konyak, Social Worker, Longleng Village, Mon.
11. Vipral Tase Inspector of Excise, O/o the Asst. Commr. Of Excise (Zonal), Kohima.
SWACHH CITY AWARD, 2020 under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs GIST (Memento& Certificate):
1. Mokokchung districts was awarded for being the cleanest city in North-East Zone (Population Category 25-50k) in Swachh Survekshan 2020 under Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban)
2. Pfutsero city was awarded for being the best city in Innovation & Best Practices-North - East Zone (Population Category upto to 25k)
3. Chumukedima districts for being the best Self- Sustainable city (Based on GFC/ODF/Cost VS Revenue) North-East Zone (population category 25-50k)
Best performing Hospitals under Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) were awarded to the following Hospitals:
1. In the category of District Hospital (DH) for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to Naga Hospital Authority, Kohima.
2. In the category of Community Health Centre for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to community Health Centre, Noklak.
3. In the category of Primary Health Centre (PHC) for the year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to primary Health centre, Changlangshu.
4. In the category of Private Hospital for year, 2020 under AB-PMJAY was awarded to Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research (CISHR), Dimapur.
FOR AWARD OF POLICE MEDAL FOR MERITORIOUS SERVICE.
(Announced on Republic Day, 2020)
1. S. Tokiumong Yim. IPS, IGP (NAP), Nagaland.
2. Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant, 9th NAP (IR) Bn.
3. Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, DEF, Mokokchung.
FOR AWARD OF PRESIDENT’s POLICE MEDAL FOR MERITORIOUS SERVICE
(Announced on Independence Day, 2019)
1. Atu Zumvu, NPS, Dy. S.P (SB), Dimapur, Nagaland.
2. Kevisebile Angami, UBI, P.T.S, Chumukedima.
On the occasion of 72nd Republic Day, the entertainment session began with dance display by Women Resource Department which was followed by Fusion Music - 'Run Monday Run' by TAFMA.
The morning session of the programme concluded with cultural dances performed by Khiamniungan cultural troupe called 'Mei Mei Jamhang' which is a dance performed praising the wealthy family who gives fest to the villages. Rengma cultural troupe performed 'Ngada' dance, it signifies happiness and thankfulness for the harvest of the year's toil and labour. Angami Cultural troupe performed 'Zhazodi' folk song, it is a song that presses on one's desire to spend time with loved ones. The song also directs to a young man and women of a group called 'Peli' which would mean a cluster of people with common interest and mindset, appreciating each other and chooses to be in group no matter what.
Governor, R. N. Ravi inaugurated the exhibition stalls set up on the occasion of the 72nd Republic Day on 26th January 2021, the Department of Sericulture, Department of Horticulture, Nagaland State Disaster Management Authority (NSDMA), Department of Art & Culture, Nagaland Empowerment of People through Energy Development (NEPeD), Department of Industries & Commerce, Department of Rural Development, Department of Agriculture and Department of Information & Public Relations set up stalls at Secretariat Plaza, Kohima, exhibiting various products. The Governor, R. N. Ravi along with Chief Minister, Neiphiu Rio, Ministers and officials visited the stalls.
The Department of Sericulture displayed a castor seed extraction machine developed by the department, and eri silk shawls and fabrics were also on display. Eri silk production is encouraged by the department as it is farmer friendly. Silks produced are exported to Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad at present.
The NSDMA exhibited Basic Medical Responder First Aid Kit. The Department usually display their equipments during the event but this year due to demand from the public the emergency kits were sold at the event. The Department of Art & Culture displayed works of sculptors and artworks of both traditional and contemporary artists.
ATMA, Kohima exhibited organic agriculture produce, value addition products sourced from farm groups and progressive farmers in Kohima district. Meraki Nagaland, an initiative of Nagaland Handloom & Handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd. exhibited their handicraft works. Local made handicrafts can be bought from their Instagram handle at MERAKI_NAGALAND and Facebook at MERAKI NAGALAND.